Who’s on the chopping block heading into round 10? Get your trade tips and advice for the week with with Buy, Hold, Fold!
Callum Mills ($953K MID, SYD) – 156
The most logical Steele solution going around! He does it all this man – cheap +6’s in Swans possession chains, tackles, and wins plenty of free kicks. All aboard!
Dayne Zorko ($790K MID/DEF, BL) – 112
Mr Boom-Bust himself has been awesome the past three weeks and has 6/9 tons in 2022. 2/3 of his dud scores were injury affected / reduced time on ground. Seems to be past his early injury concerns and should push for a top 6 defender spot.
Sam Berry ($521K FWD, ADEL) – 89
Round 7: M.Crouch (Omitted). Since then, Berry has relished increased midfield minutes, putting up 103 and 89 in this time! Has a breakeven of 19 so his stocks will continue to rise… a left-field option for those who are cash strapped.
In the Mix: Alex Witherden, Josh Kelly, Darcy Cameron.
Paddy Cripps ($853K MID, CARL) – 76
The 110+ scores were never going to last forever… his first real blemish of 2022 taking away his injury affected 36 in round 4. Don’t panic, he’ll be fine.
Big Max ($912K RUCK, MELB) – 86
Clearly didn’t give a rats toss bag in what was virtually a walkover of a game for the Dees… Like any good skipper, he’ll bounce back!
Jayden Short ($861K DEF, RICH) – 86
Another whose seen a role change over the past few weeks which is of minor concern… seemed to be rotating through the midfield and high half-forward. Should still be fine, but definitely a watch over the coming weeks.
In the Mix: Lachie Sh*tfield, Zac Merrett, Trav Boak.
Jack Steele ($892K MID, STK) – 77
Played through a ruptured AC joint in a typical show of courage from Steeley. Sadly, scans revealed our worst fears and Steele is set for surgery and likely to miss 6-8 weeks. Another forced trade to add to the list…
Joshua Rachele ($435K MID/FWD, ADEL) – 37
Has really hit the rookie wall in the past month and it is showing in his scoring… putting up some absolute stinkers topped off with a season worst 37 on the weekend. Many would have been forced to hold but it’s now time to make him a high priority – 30’s and 40’s are no help, particularly when bleeding cash!
Stephen Coniglio ($684K MID/FWD, BWS) – 49
Barely sighted in Leon’s last hurrah… symbolic of where this club is at. Takes his season average to 84 and dropped another $35K on the weekend! If you’ve got nothing else pressing, Cogs needs to go.
In the Mix: Nathan O’Driscoll, Hugh Dixon, Flyin ‘The White Flag’ Ryan.
Top 5 Price Rises
- Gregga Clark ($313K MID | WCE | 46.1% ownership) +$63K
- Tommy Lynch ($662K FWD | RICH | 1.4% ownership) +$58K
- Sam Berry ($521K FWD | ADEL | 1.14% ownership) +$54K
- Connor West ($537K FWD | WCE | 0.65% ownership) +$53K
- Darcy Cameron ($587K FWD | COLL | 9.45% ownership) +$49K
Top 5 Price Falls
- Zac Williams ($609K DEF | CARL | 2% ownership) -$70K
- Trav Boak ($821K MID | PA | 3.3% ownership) -$58K
- Zac Merrett ($840K MID | ESS | 1.73% ownership) -$57K
- Jack ‘Snags’ Higgins ($534K FWD | STK | 0.56% ownership) -$56K
- Jack Mahony ($354K FWD | NM | 0.07% ownership) -$52K
- Gregga Clark ($313K MID | WCE | 46.1% ownership) -20
- Luke Cleary ($217K DEF | WB | 6.4% ownership) -2
- Buku Khamis ($235K DEF | WB | 6.72% ownership) -1
- Koopa Troopa Hamilton ($291K MID/FWD | WB | 7.93% ownership) 1
- Callum Jamieson ($236K RUCK | WCE | 4.33% ownership) 7
- Zac Merrett ($840K MID | ESS | 1.73% ownership) 158
- Trav Boak ($821K MID | PA | 3.3% ownership) 153
- Big Max ($912K RUCK | MELB | 61.19% ownership) 148
- Jack Steele ($892K MID | STK | 23.26% ownership) 146
- Benny Keays ($885K MID | ADEL | 5.15% ownership) 140
*Ownership % as of 11pm 16 May 2022. Filtered as relevant.
So who’s on the chopping block in your squad? Share your trade plans in the comments below!
Fantasy Fanatic #70