Who’s on the chopping block heading into round 11? Get your trade tips and advice for the week with with Buy, Hold, Fold! Including a controversial big name fold… Read on to find out!
Josh Kelly ($884K MID, GWS) – 124
The rolls-royce of the BWS midfield is starting to catch fire with a 5 round average of 117 making him one of the form players of the competition. Still under $900K and only 7% ownership!
Darcy Cameron ($649K FWD, COLL) – 115
Since Grundy’s injury in round 6, big Cammo has put up numbers! 107, 112, 90, 115 in his last four weeks. That’s uber premo territory. Enters round 11 with a breakeven of 32… Those non-owners certainly have not missed the boat just yet.
Luke Cleary ($261K DEF, WB) – 62
Another solid outing for the young Dogs defender sees him as one of the best downgrade options this week! If you haven’t already got rid of NOD, Cleary could be your man!
In the Mix: Jake Soligo, Tom Mitchell, Ollie Wines, Cooper Stephens.
Touk Miller ($890K MID, GCS) – 82
A quiet afternoon at MARS for Touk with a season low (19) disposal tally. Expect him to bounce back big time, we know what he is capable of on his day!
Patrick Cripps ($833K MID, CARL) – 71
Two consecutive 70’s for Crippa… Let’s hope he doesn’t make a habit of it! Has a big matchup vs Collingwood this weekend and will be fine.
Dayne Zorko ($799K MID/DEF, BL) – 82
Mediocrity… Not a word generally associated with Mr Boom-Bust! A frustrating game for Zorko and his owners but it’s not panic stations. Stay strong and hold.
In the Mix: Jakey Lloyd, Nic Martin, Ben Keays.
Patrick Dangerfield ($619K MID, GEEL) – 45
Not the Danger he once was from a Fantasy perspective… reflected in his lack of ownership (2%). Unfortunately did not complete the match on Saturday with another calf setback. Looks set to miss multiple weeks and is a must trade for owners.
Jordan De Goey ($643K MID/FWD, COLL) – 71
Yikes! Hopefully uses the bye in round 14 to continue his long list of off-field indiscretions… getting fitter running from the authorities! A 5 round average of 72 just ain’t going to cut it!
Matt Rowell ($567K MID, GCS) – 36
This was proper crook. Unfortunately, Rowell still has no idea how to win an easy possession and it is showing in his scoring. Cut your losses (if you haven’t already!) now before he bleeds more cash!
Ben McGinness ($2.03m MID/BENCHWARMER, Eastlake Demons) – DNP
It’s all gone downhill for McGinness owners since he hurt his ankle out at Ankle Slaughter Park about three weeks ago. This is despite whispers that he was in line for a debut for West Coast the following week up in Brisbane with brother Nic making his historic AFL umpiring debut – apparently they were handing out guernsey at the gate! He then goes and gets his chompers kicked in a freak training accident and bam – out for at least a month. Does have Gungahlin and Tuggeranong in about 5-6 weeks time but you couldn’t even justify holding Rhys Curran ($50K DEF/ASTRONAUT) for that long!
In the Mix: Josh P Kennedy, Connor Rozee, Pete Spudhams.
Top 5 Price Rises
- Darcy Cameron ($649K FWD | COLL | 12.03% ownership) +$62K
- Gregga Clark ($370K MID | WCE | 47.46% ownership) +$57K
- Sam Berry ($521K FWD | ADEL | 2.29% ownership) +$48K
- Keidean Coleman ($506K DEF/FWD | BL | 8.57% ownership) +$46K
- Sean Lemmens ($484K DEF | GCS | 0.47% ownership) +$45K
Top 5 Price Falls
- Patrick Naish ($498K MID/FWD | WCE | 3.38% ownership) -$56K
- Lachlan Sholl ($483K MID | ADEL | 0.32% ownership) -$53K
- Lukey Dunstan ($674K MID | MELB | 0.17% ownership) -$50K
- Mitch Robinson ($555K MID | BL | 0.57% ownership) -$48K
- Gryan Miers ($455K FWD | GEEL | 0.24% ownership) -$48K
- Joel Jeffrey ($242K FWD | GCS | 4.05% ownership) -11
- Jake Soligo ($255K MID | ADEL | 12.6% ownership) -10
- Luke Cleary ($261K DEF | WB | 15.41% ownership) -9
- Cooper Stephens ($253K MID | GEEL | 15.81% ownership) -8
- Gregga Clark ($370K MID | WCE | 47.46% ownership) 1
- Big Max ($870K RUCK | MELB | 61.08% ownership) 152
- Trav Boak ($777K MID | PA | 3.14% ownership) 141
- Josh Dunkley ($896K MID/FWD | WB | 67.54% ownership) 137
- Benny Keays ($853K MID | ADEL | 5.32% ownership) 135
- Patrick Cripps ($833K MID | CARL | 39.51% ownership) 134
*Ownership % as of 11pm 24 May 2022. Filtered as relevant.
So who’s on the chopping block in your squad? Share your trade plans in the comments below!
Fantasy Fanatic #70
One thought on “Buy, Hold, Fold: Round 11”
Pingback: The Weekend That Was: Round 11 | Fantasy Fanatic